...A Little Blog About Everything

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rainy Day Saturday Afternoon Crafting...Priceless

When I was a little girl, we had very little money, so toys were not something we received often.  Now that I am a mother, and I am able to provide my son with any toy he wants (which we do frequently)...it has gotten out of control...  SO out of control, that 1 - 2 times a week a new toy!  It was almost becoming expected of one of us to bring home a toy.  So...Saturday morning, while I was cleaning up after breakfast I almost threw away a large milk jug, then I thought NO, we are going to make something out of it...ROAR!!!

Milk jug                  $0
old scrap paper       $0
animal picnic plate   $0
elmers glue + water $0
gift bag stuffing        $0
= priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment