...A Little Blog About Everything

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...not so much!

Ok, so this is my 82 year old grandma Theresa Kiyoko...

She is a 4'6" darling little Japanese woman...
Cute, isn't she!
This is her first time listening to music on an iPod!


My grandma,
when I was a little girl,
taught me ALL the girlie stuff!
She gave me a book called ...
"Glorify Yourself"...
It was a beauty book on everything ...
including keep a makeup kit under your bed...
wake up BEFORE your husband..
put on a fresh face of make up...
so that you ALWAYS look beautiful for him!
(I do not do this)
I believe this book was written by a man..LOL!
The book is worth browsing through...
but should not be taken seriously...
haha!

Anyways... my grandma also introduced me to "her" music...
taught me the two - step...
payed for all my dance and instramental lessons...
bought me a belly chain (in the early 90's)...
Oh, she even bought herself a belly chain...
to wear for my grandpa (not joking!)
bought me New Kids On The Block casette tapes...
(also in the 90's)
I hope for many more wonderful times with her...
Thanks grandma for everything! :)

xoxo





1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how hilarious this is! I wish every young woman had an older woman who was still young at heart to show her the ropes. Or just show her the belly chains. :) What a gem in your life!!!

    ReplyDelete